Crock Pot Glazed Pecans
Crock Pot Glazed Pecans are the perfect sweet and satisfying snack any time of the year, and they make a great gift to share with friends and family.
- 1 lb. pecan halves
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
Beat egg white until white and foamy; add pecan halves and stir to coat.
In a separate bowl, mix together sugar, cinnamon and salt.
Add sugar mixture to coated pecans and mix well.
Pour into crock pot insert that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Spread the pecans evenly.
Bake on high heat for approximately 1 hour or until they look shiny and wet in appearance. Stir once during cooking.
Cool on parchment paper.
- Use raw, shelled pecan halves in this crock pot candied pecan recipe.
- A regular crock pot or casserole crock pot works for this recipe.
- Stir the pecans once while cooking.
- These slow cooker spiced pecans do not get as crispy as an oven version. If you want a crunchy version, try this recipe instead.
- If you prefer a glassy, candied pecan, continue to cook longer until all the sugar is completely melted.
- If you want to cook on low, these should take approximately 3 hours.
- Prep these ahead and store in an airtight bag or freezer in the freezer, if desired.
Calories: 246kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 149mg | Potassium: 119mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 16IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg