Cinnamon Glazed Nuts
Ever wanted to make those sweet, crunchy nuts that are a staple at mall kiosks across the country? Look no farther than our Cinnamon Glazed Nuts (pecans)! And guess what? They are simple to make, and only takes five ingredients.
- 1 pound pecan halves
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
Beat egg white until foamy; add pecans and stir until coated.
Mix salt, cinnamon and sugar together.
Add cinnamon mixture to coated pecans, and mix well.
Spread pecans in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake for 45 minutes; stirring the nuts every 15 minutes and at the end (3 times total).
Cool on parchment paper.
- These candied pecans are delicious, or try swapping the pecans for mixed nuts.
- Beat the egg white at high speed to get it light, airy and foamy.
- Spray the sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray for easy cleanup.
- Be sure to stir the cinnamon roasted pecans every 15 minutes while cooking so they don't stick together.
- Make these Bavarian nuts ahead of time, and freeze in an air-tight container or bag for up to 2 months.
- Did you know you can make these in the crock pot? See our recipe here for Slow Cooker Glazed Nuts.
Calories: 246kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 149mg | Potassium: 119mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 16IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg