Cold Crab Party Dip
Easy, flavorful appetizers, like shrimp served with this Cold Crab Party Dip, are our favorite dishes at family gatherings.
- 12 oz. softened cream cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1 small onion minced
- Dash of garlic salt
- 6 1/2 oz. can crabmeat
- 1 bag cooked and peeled shrimp patted dry
- 1/2 bottle chili sauce
- Chopped parsley
Cream softened cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, Miracle Whip, onion and garlic salt together.
Spread in the bottom of a platter or pie plate.
Pour 1/2 bottle of chili sauce on top.
Drain crabmeat and sprinkle over the chili sauce.
Arrange shrimp on top.
Sprinkle with chopped parsley for garnish.
Serve with crackers.
- Let the cream cheese soften at room temperature.
- Drain the crab-meat well.
- Parsley is optional.
- Try our equally delicious Hot Crab Dip recipe.
Calories: 89kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 154mg | Potassium: 86mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 286IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 1mg