Electric Pressure Cooker Taco Beef
Taking a whole beef roast and turning it into a family-friendly dinner in no time is what this Electric Pressure Cooker Taco Beef recipe is all about.
- 3 lb. chuck roast thawed
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 14.5 oz. can of diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup water
Place beef roast in a 6 quart Instant Pot or electric pressure cooker.
Mix together diced tomatoes, taco seasoning and water; pour over top of the roast.
Secure lid and set lid to seal.
Set pressure cooker on Manual for 60 minutes with the warming feature off. (To do this on the Instant Pot, press manual button twice). It can take up to 15 minutes for the pot/cooker to reach full pressure before the time will begin.
Allow the Instant Pot or electric pressure cooker to naturally release pressure.
Shred or chop and serve in tacos or on a salad.
- Use whatever type of beef roast you have on hand.
- It can take up to 15 minutes for the pressure to build in the pressure cooker before the cooking process starts.
- To release pressure, use the natural release method.
- Try some of our favorite pressure cooker recipes including Kielbasa Dinner, BBQ Beef, and Potato Soup.