Sloppy Joes With Ketchup - An Easy Sloppy Joe Recipe
We have an Easy Sloppy Joe Recipe with only 3 ingredients. The main ingredient is one that can be found in almost every household. Sloppy Joes With Ketchup is a 20 minute dinner idea using ground beef, ketchup, onions, salt and pepper.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion diced (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Brown ground beef and onions together in a skillet; drain excess grease if needed.
Add ketchup, salt and pepper.
Heat over medium low heat until warm and bubbly, approximately 10 minutes.
Serve on a bun or as an open faced sandwich on bread.
- This sloppy joe sandwich recipe is super easy. The sauce is made of ketchup. Onions are optional, but highly recommended.
- Substitute dried onion flakes for diced onion, if needed.
- Diced onions, salt and pepper is all it takes to season up the ground beef.
- Serve it in a bun, as an open sandwich on bread or eat it with tortilla chips. Then use the leftovers (if there are any) to make our Sloppy Joe Cups.
- This easy sloppy joe recipe tastes great served over baked potatoes or baked sweet potatoes.
- Try our classic sloppy joe recipe!