Chicken Bow-Tie Pasta Salad
Served warm or cold, this Chicken Bow-Tie Pasta Salad is easy to double or triple for a crowd. With fresh vegetables and chunks of chicken, it is perfect to make ahead and enjoy all week long.
- 12 oz large bow tie pasta cooked and drained
- 1 cup Italian Dressing
- 1 cup fully cooked chicken cubed
- 1 large tomato seeded and chopped
- 1 green pepper seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Toss hot cooked pasta with Italian dressing until well coated.
Add all other ingredients and mix lightly.
Serve immediately or refrigerate for later.
- Italian bow tie pasta salad is easy to customize. Like red or yellow peppers better than green peppers? Use red or yellow peppers. Like grape tomatoes? Use them!
- It can be served warm or put it in the fridge and eat cold later. You may want to add a bit more Italian dressing before serving if you refrigerate it before serving.
- For the cooked chicken, use leftover rotisserie chicken, canned chicken, or even our Easiest Grilled Chicken Ever recipe.
- Grated Parmesan or shredded Parmesan can be used in this Italian Bow Tie Pasta Salad.
- This bow tie pasta salad doubles or triples very easily to serve a crowd.
- Farfalle is another name for bow tie pasta.
Calories: 375kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 702mg | Potassium: 265mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 481IU | Vitamin C: 29mg | Calcium: 92mg | Iron: 2mg