Easy Crock Pot Taco Soup
This Easy Crock Pot Taco Soup using ground beef is sure to become a go-to meal the entire family will eat and you won't mind them asking for it often because it's simple to throw together.
Servings: 8 people
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 cup flour
- 24 oz. salsa any kind
- 46 oz. tomato juice
- 1 oz. packet taco seasoning
- 1 oz. packet ranch seasoning
- 15 oz. can black beans, undrained
- 15 oz. can red kidney beans, undrained
- 15 oz. can corn, drained
Brown ground beef; drain excess fat.
Add flour to ground beef, stirring until flour coats the beef.
Add coated ground beef and all remaining ingredients to the crock pot.
Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
Serve over crumbled tortilla chips and shredded cheese.
- This slow cooker taco soup is easily customized to your tastes.
- Use whatever beans you like---pinto, black, kidney, etc.
- For the salsa, you can use red, green, hot, mild, mango---you get the picture.
- Try using chicken breasts instead of ground beef.
- V8 can be swapped for tomato juice.
- If you want to make this easy taco soup and eat immediately, try it on the stove top. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Looking for more Taco Tuesday options? Try our Sheet Pan Fajitas, Enchilada Biscuit Bake, Crock Pot Enchiladas and Easy Taco Salad.
Calories: 370kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 1546mg | Potassium: 1187mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 1614IU | Vitamin C: 38mg | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 4mg