Fancy Baked Pork Chops in Deep Covered Baker
Do not let the name of these Fancy Baked Pork Chops scare you, they are easy to make with a great flavor. We used our favorite Pampered Chef piece to make these Fancy Baked Pork Chops in a Deep Covered Baker. If you don't have the baking dish, just use glass baking dish and cover it in foil when baking.
Servings: 4 people
- 4-6 center cut pork chops
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 10.75 Oz cream of chicken soup
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tablespoons ketchup
Season pork chops generously with salt and pepper.
Arrange pork chops in the bottom of a Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker (or glass cooking dish) that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
Cover with onion slices.
Mix together cream of chicken soup, Worcestershire sauce and catsup; pour over pork and onions.
Cover with the lid or tightly with foil.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Serve over rice or mashed potatoes.
- We used center cut pork chops that were 3/4-inch thick. Thinner or thicker chops can be used; just be sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.
- Salt and pepper them generously before adding them to the baking dish.
- Be sure to include the thinly-sliced onion in this dish.
- If you have picky eaters, you can definitely serve the pork chops without the onions but they add so much flavor that you don't want to leave them out totally.
- Try some of our other favorite pork chops recipes: Cranberry Baked Pork Chops, French Onion Pork Chops, and Mom's Baked Pork Chops and Potatoes.
Calories: 302kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 732mg | Potassium: 637mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 196IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 2mg