4-Ingredient Baked Chicken Legs
Need a quick and easy way to make your family happy? These 4-Ingredient Baked Chicken Legs are extremely easy to make and turn out tender and juicy every time. These beauties are a great option when you are looking for a keto-friendly, low carb or gluten free option for dinner.
- 6-8 chicken legs skin on (thawed)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Drizzle chicken legs with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to your preference.
Bake for 45 to 60 minutes or until the internal temperature reads 165 degrees F.
Broil for 3-4 minutes longer or until skin becomes golden brown.
- Grab your bag of chicken legs, olive oil and salt and pepper and you are good to go. That's it!
- Barbara roasts her chicken legs on her favorite stoneware roasting sheet (like these).
- Be sure to have your meat thermometer ready to go. The chicken should be 165 degrees F (or just shy of it - 163 degrees or so) before you pull it out. Our friend, Marybeth, has a great blog post (more than one) about using meat thermometers - check it out here.
- To get a crispy skin, broil the chicken legs at the end. Be sure to watch them so they don't burn. It only takes a couple minutes.
- This is a great option if you are on a diet. These are keto chicken legs or low carb chicken legs---however you want to say it.
- Looking for some other proteins options for dinner? Try our 12 minute Old Fashioned Ham Steak, Potato Chip Crusted Baked Chicken Tenders, and Tender Crock Pot Spare Ribs.