Crock Pot Sausage Queso Dip
Crock Pot Sausage Queso Dip is always a huge hit on game day. Have a crowd? Be sure to double the recipe.
- 1/2 lb. Velveeta cheese cubed
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 lb. pork sausage cooked and drained
- 1 10 oz. can Rotel tomatoes and green chiles
Spray the insert of your crock pot or use a slow cooker liner.
Add all ingredients and cook on high for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, stirring well before serving.
Serve with tortilla chips.
- Be sure to cook and drain the pork sausage before adding it to the rest of the ingredients.
- We like to use a mini crock pot for this queso sausage dip. It's perfect for smaller portions of dips like this recipe.
- Cut the half pound of Velveeta into large chunks before adding it to the crock pot.
- Dump in the cream cheese and can of Rotel tomatoes and green chiles; there's no need to drain off any of the liquid.
- Every crock pot is different so keep an eye on the dip but it should be ready to serve after an hour and a half to two hours.
- Just give it a good stir and serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
- To make clean up easy, use a slow cooker liner.
- Love Mexican? Try our Black Bean Caviar and Cheesy Mexican Chicken recipes.