Crock Pot Cheesy Corn
Try this Crock Pot Cheesy Corn recipe for your next pitch-in and wait for the compliments to start rolling in.
- 3 16 oz. bags frozen corn, unthawed
- 12 oz. cream cheese
- 6 slices American cheese
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- Slow Cooker Corn Casserole is so yummy. It has a sweetness from the sugar that mixes with the double cheesiness. Kids and adults alike love it.
- This easy crock pot corn casserole is done when everything is melted and bubbly.
- Try doubling or tripling this slow cooker corn casserole for cookouts and parties. Believe me, it all gets eaten!
- A casserole slow cooker works great.
- Have you ever had the classic corn casserole? Our version with honey is another family favorite.