Bacon and Cheese Snack Mix
Bacon and Cheese Snack Mix is a salty and savory treat perfect for your next party. This recipe features peanuts, cheddar cheese, toasted bread cubes and, of course, bacon.
- 1/3 cup melted margarine
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 7 slices white bread cubed
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts unsalted
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese cubed
- 5 strips bacon cooked and crumbled or cut into chunks
Combine margarine, Worcestershire sauce and seasoned salt; toss with bread cubes in a roasting pan.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes or until the bread is lightly toasted; stirring occasionally. Cool completely.
Add peanuts, cheese and bacon, stir gently to mix.