Old-Fashioned Fruit Salad
This Old-Fashioned Fruit Salad might be the ultimate kid-friendly side dish or dessert. With only four ingredients, this fruit salad is perfect for a cookout, pitch-in, barbecue or whatever you call a gathering with lots and lots of food!
- 15 oz. can undrained fruit cocktail
- 15 oz. can undrained mandarin oranges
- 10 oz. bag miniature marshmallows
- 3.4 oz. pkg instant vanilla pudding
Combine both cans fruit and marshmallows.
Sprinkle dry pudding mix over fruit; mix well.
Refrigerate overnight or for 6-8 hours.
- Do not drain either cans of fruit.
- This Old-Fashioned Fruit Salad needs to be refrigerated for at least 6 hours before serving.
- You can make it the day before you want to serve it and refrigerate overnight.
- Feel free to change it up with different cans of fruit, whatever your family prefers.
- Love these old recipes? Try Classic Ambrosia or Grandma's Cherry Fluff.