Homemade Hot Cocoa Recipe (Bulk)
Whether you're making Hot Chocolate Mix for your family or as a gift, this Homemade Hot Cocoa Recipe (Bulk) is the way to go. With just 4 simple ingredients, this hot chocolate mix from scratch is perfect.
- 15 ounces Nestle Nesquik mix
- 1 1/2 cups dry coffee creamer
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk (dry milk powder)
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until completely combined.
Store hot chocolate mix in an airtight container.
To serve, mix one cup of boiling water with 1/3 cup hot cocoa mix.
Top with marshmallows and/or whipped cream or whipped toppling.
- This is a hot cocoa recipe with powdered milk. What's this mean? All you need is hot water to make amazing hot chocolate!
- We use plain coffee creamer (dry) for our hot cocoa mix from scratch. If desired, use vanilla, caramel or any other flavored dry coffee creamer.
- Where is nonfat dry milk in grocery store? Check the baking aisle at your local grocery store or super market.
- Be sure to store hot cocoa mix with powdered milk in an airtight container or bag. If it's not stored properly, then your mix will clump. I like using these air lock storage containers to store mine in.
- Mix one cup of boiling water with 1/3 cup dry hot cocoa mix to serve.
- Love giving drink mixes as gifts? Try our top rated Friendship Tea Recipe.