Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Cottage Cheese Pancakes use 4 ingredients to make a thin pancake perfect to be topped, rolled, folded or filled. Cottage cheese, eggs, Bisquick and milk are blended up for a high-protein breakfast.
Servings: 12 pancakes
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Bisquick
Add all ingredients to a blender.
Blend until smooth.
Pour onto hot griddle that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray or butter.
Let cook until browned on bottom and bubbly on top. Flip and cook on the other side.
Eat with maple syrup or add fillings and roll up or fold like a crepe.
- For even less fat in these high protein cottage cheese pancakes, use fat free cottage cheese.
- Use a blender like this one to make the cottage cheese pancake batter.
- If desired, make this batter ahead of time and store in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days before using.
- Instead of pancakes, make cottage cheese waffles using the same batter and cooking in a waffle iron.
- Roll up these thin pancakes to make a crepe. Try spreading Nutella, jam or your favorite nut butter inside for a new treat.
- Love pancakes? Try this shortcut pancake casserole.
Calories: 87kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 216mg | Potassium: 68mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 121IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 1mg