Layered Refried Bean Dip
Layered Refried Bean Dip is an easy Mexican dip served cold with tortilla chips. This 3 layer bean dip consists of a layer or refried beans, topped with a sour cream layer and then sprinkled with cheese and toppings. You'll be a star when you bring this to a party.
Servings: 16 people
- 32 ounces refried beans
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 ounce package taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup black olives (optional)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
In a 13 x 9 inch baking dish, spread refried beans to cover the bottom.
Mix together sour cream, mayonnaise and taco mix.
Spread sour cream mixture over refried beans.
Sprinkle sliced green onions, diced tomatoes, and sliced olives over top the sour cream.
Top with shredded cheddar cheese. Lightly press on cheese to press into sour cream.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serve with tortilla chips.
- This refried bean dip is served cold.
- To make this lower in fat, use fat free refried beans, low fat sour cream and low fat mayonnaise.
- This 3 layer refried bean dip can be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
- Add sliced black olives, if desired to the toppings.
- Substitute in your favorite alternative shredded cheese such as Monterrey Jack or Cheddar Jack for shredded cheddar cheese if desired.
- Love taco dip as much as we do? Try our Aunt Peggy's famous cheesy ground beef and bean dip (served hot).
Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 739mg | Potassium: 63mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 511IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 144mg | Iron: 1mg