Crock Pot Cherry Ham
Crock Pot Cherry Ham is double the cherry flavor with an easy cherry glaze made of Cherry Pie Filling, Cherry Cola and brown sugar. Don't forget to turn on the Crock Pot, and in 6 short hours, you'll have a sweet ham fit for any holiday.
Servings: 32 servings
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 12 ounces cherry cola or cherry coke
- 1 pre-cooked ham Spiral, smoked ham recommended
Place ham in crock pot insert.
In a bowl, mix cherry pie filling, brown sugar and 6 ounces cherry cola.
Pour cherry glaze over ham, spreading the slices and pouring in between the slices.
Pour remaining cola around ham.
Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until warmed through.
- If using a spiral, sliced ham, try to pour the cherry glaze in between the slices. It helps to spread out the slices before you put it into the crock pot insert.
- Regular coke or cola can be used instead of cherry coke, if needed or desired.
- What happens if ham doesn't fit in crock pot? If the ham is too large to fit the lid on the slow cooker, cover tightly with foil.
- If cooking the ham on high, it should take approximately 3 to 4 hours, depending on the size.
- When storing the leftovers, pour the cherry glaze from the crock pot over the ham to keep it moist and flavorful.
- Try some of our other great slow cooker ham recipes.