Chocolate Baileys Drink
A decadent boozy chocolate milk is as simple as two ingredients. Chocolate Baileys Drink is a two ingredient cocktail consisting of chocolate milk and Baileys Irish Cream.
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 part chocolate milk (or chocolate almond milk)
- 1 part Baileys Irish Cream
- Whipped Topping (optional)
- Shaved chocolate (optional)
Mix equal parts chocolate milk and Baileys Irish Cream.
Stir, and pour over ice.
If desired, top with whipped topping and shaved chocolate.
- Do you have lactose problems? Serve with Chocolate Almond Milk instead!
- This Baileys cocktail tastes best extra cold, so be sure to serve over a big glass of ice.
- To make a fancy Chocolate Milk with Baileys, top with Whipped Topping and Shaved Chocolate.
- Have leftover Baileys? Don't worry, it can be stored at room temperature. No need to refrigerate it.
- Try the Original Baileys Milk recipe and our Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cocktail.