Ham and Cheese Crescent Rolls
Ham and Cheese Crescent Rolls are the perfect way to use up leftover holiday ham by mixing it with cheese and stuffing it in a refrigerated crescent roll dough before topping with a creamy sauce.
Servings: 4 people
- 10.5 ounces cream of chicken or celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Velveeta (optional)
- 1 cup cubed ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls, 6 or 8 rolls
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8 x 8 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a small saucepan, heat cream soup, milk and Velveeta, stirring until smooth.
Combine diced ham and shredded cheese.
Fill each crescent with approximately 2 tablespoons ham and cheese mixture. Roll up and place in prepared baking dish.
Pour cream soup mixture over top of stuffed crescent rolls.
Bake in preheated oven for 34-40 minutes or until golden brown and bubble. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- This is a double cheese crescent bake using shredded cheese and Velveeta; however, if you not a fan of Velveeta, then it can be omitted in the sauce.
- Substitute your favorite shredded cheese for cheddar, if desired.
- Use approximately 1 cup leftover ham in this recipe; if you have a little more or a little less, that is just fine.
- Instead of leftover holiday ham, use deli ham instead if desired.
- For the sauce, use cream of chicken or cream or celery soup. Either will work!
- To let the sauce thicken, let the ham and cheese crescent bake sit for 10 minutes or more at room temperature before serving.
- If you are looking for a turkey version, try our Leftover Thanksgiving Crescent Bake!
Calories: 559kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 79mg | Sodium: 2464mg | Potassium: 308mg | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 1049IU | Calcium: 588mg | Iron: 2mg