Overnight Pork Marinade
If you want to know how to make a pork marinade, look no farther. This Overnight Pork Marinade is great for pork steaks, pork chops or pork loin. The result is tender, moist and flavorful pork.
Servings: 6 servings
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
Whisk together all ingredients.
Pour over pork. Cover tightly if marinading in a dish, or seal tightly if in a resealable plastic bag.
Refrigerate overnight or for several hours.
Grill pork steak to your desired doneness - at least to 145 degrees F. Let rest for 5-10 minutes once off the heat.
- Substitute rice vinegar or regular white vinegar for white wine vinegar if desired.
- Dry mustard can be used instead of yellow mustard. Use 1 teaspoon dry mustard.
- Use 2 tablespoons fresh parsley for the dried, if desired.
- Be sure to shake or flip the meat a couple times during marinating so that the marinade touches all sides.
- Let your meat come to room temperature about 20 minutes before grilling. This prevents the meat from cooking unevenly.
- Try our other favorite Grilled Pork Shoulder Steak Marinade recipe!