Crock Pot Cheesy Creamed Corn
Crock Pot Cheesy Creamed Corn is a dump and go slow cooker recipe that feeds a crowd and has them begging for more. It's cheesy and creamy just as the title implies.
Servings: 16 servings
- 3 bags frozen corn (12 ounces each)
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Line crock pot insert with a liner for easy cleanup, if desired.
Add all ingredients to the slow cooker insert.
Cook on low for 4 hours, stirring once or twice.
- This is the perfect party or holiday side dish. It serves a crowd, and everyone loves it.
- Substitute half and half for heavy whipping cream if desired.
- Be sure to thaw your frozen corn before adding it to the crock pot. If you start with frozen corn, add some time to your cooking time.
- Substitute any of your other favorite shredded cheese for cheddar, if desired.
- This is the perfect side dish with my Oven Pulled Pork.
Calories: 282kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 66mg | Sodium: 302mg | Potassium: 232mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 727IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 130mg | Iron: 1mg