4 Ingredient Banana Bread
With just four simple ingredients and five short minutes, you'll have a loaf of bread in the oven. 4 Ingredient Banana Bread uses self-rising flour, bananas, eggs and sugar to create a quick bread option without needing an endless list of ingredients.
- 3 bananas, very ripe
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups self rising flour
Mix ripe bananas and eggs until smooth.
Add sugar and self rising flour and stir until just incorporated.
Pour into a greased 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Be sure your bananas are extra ripe---and very black. This ensures the sugar content it just right.
- This is a self rising flour banana bread. You cannot substitute all purpose flour in and have the same results.
- Prep your 9 x 5 inch bread pan by greasing or spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
- Do not overcook---it leads to a dry texture. Watch the bread toward the end of the recommended cooking time. Some ovens cook faster or slower.
- Test the bread with a toothpick for doneness. If it comes out clean, remove the bread from the oven.
- Have leftover banana bread? Try making biscotti! It's easy and delicious.
Calories: 221kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 22mg | Potassium: 189mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 104IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg