Looking for a new simple whiskey cocktail? Lake Lemonade is just that, an easy combination of four ingredients that tastes like lemonade with a special little surprise. It's cool and refreshing making it the perfect weekend drink.
- 3/4 cup Tennessee Sour Mash (such as Jack Daniel's Whiskey)
- 3/4 cup Triple Sec
- 3/4 cup sweet and sour mix
- 3 cups Sprite
- 1 lemon, sliced (optional)
Add Tennessee Sour Mash (Jack Daniels), Triple Sec, sweet and sour mix, and Sprite to a pitcher.
Fill with ice. Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.
Stir, drink, enjoy, repeat.
- Jack Daniel's is just one example of a Tennessee sour mash. If you prefer another type or brand, use it instead.
- Use Diet Sprite for less calories.
- Double or triple this recipe to serve more people.
- Garnish with fresh lemon slices, if desired.
- For another great weekend cocktail, try our Amaretto Pina Colada.