Parmesan Zucchini Squares
Parmesan Zucchini Squares are a cheesy herb quick bread that can be served as an appetizer or a side dish for any meal. Using Bisquick baking mix, these come together in a cinch and make enough to serve a crowd.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- dash black pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 3 cups zucchini, thinly sliced
Add Bisquick, onions, salt, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, oregano, black pepper, garlic, oil and parsley, and stir until combined.
Stir in thinly sliced zucchini.
Pour into a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Cut into squares and serve hot. room temperature or refrigerate and serve cold.
- This makes the perfect baked zucchini appetizer. Cut it in squares and serve warm, room temperature, or it's even delicious cold.
- Use a food processor for an quick easy way to thinly slice zucchini.
- Change up the dried herbs to fit your flavor preference or use what you have on hand.
- Try changing up the cheese by substituting Parmesan for sharp cheddar cheese.
- Our favorite zucchini bread recipe is Mom's which is packed with chocolate chips.
Calories: 42kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 79mg | Potassium: 33mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 43IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg