9 x 13 Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole - Crockpot Breakfast Casserole with Hash Browns
Breakfast is served easily using a Casserole Crock Pot. Try this 9 x 13 Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole filled with all the breakfast essentials including hash browns, breakfast sausage, bacon, eggs and cheese.
Prep Time20 minutes mins
Cook Time3 hours hrs
Total Time3 hours hrs 20 minutes mins
Course: Breakfast, Casserole
Keyword: 9 x 13 crock pot breakfast cassserole, 9 x 13 crockpot recipes, casserole crock pot recipes, crock pot hash brown breakfast casserole, crockpot sausage breakfast casserole, overnight crock pot breakfast casserole, slow cooker breakfast casserole, slow cooker breakfast scramble
Servings: 16 servings
- 30 ounces frozen shredded hash browns (you might not use the entire bag)
- 1 pound breakfast sausage, cooked and drained
- 5-6 slices bacon, chopped into pieces, fried and drained (or Canadian bacon or ham)
- 2 cups shredded cheese your favorite type
- 8 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
Spray crock pot insert with nonstick cooking spray.
Layer half of frozen hash browns, half of sausage and bacon (cooked and drained), and half of the cheese. Top with remaining half of each. You might not be able to fit the entire bag of hash browns.
In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, seasoned salt, pepper and paprika.
Pour over hash brown layers.
Cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or on low for 7 to 8 hours or until set.
- I only used about 2/3 of a 30 ounce bag of frozen hash browns; save the rest for later. I add frozen hash browns to soups!
- For this slow cooker breakfast scramble, keep the hash browns frozen. Do not thaw first.
- Any type or combination of breakfast meats can be used. Sausage, bacon, ham, Canadian bacon, polish sausage, diced sausage links---choose your favorites.
- Use your favorite type of shredded cheese. I suggest cheddar, Colby jack or Monterrey jack.
- I used Hungarian Paprika, but the regular version works too.
- Substitute regular salt for seasoned salt, if desired.
- Looking for an oven version? Try our Loaded Breakfast Casserole.
Calories: 222kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 117mg | Sodium: 432mg | Potassium: 290mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 284IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 104mg | Iron: 1mg