Mexican Style Crock Pot Pork Chops
Mexican Style Crock Pot Pork Chops are a slowed cooked pork chop recipe in an easy 3 ingredient green chili sauce. Try serving over rice to absorb all the extra southwest flavor.
Servings: 6 people
- 6-8 pork chops
- 10 ounces green enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup salsa verde
- 10.5 ounces cream of chicken soup
In a small bowl, mix salsa verde, green enchilada sauce and cream of chicken until smooth.
Line crock pot insert with a liner or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Arrange pork chops in bottom of insert, pour sauce over top. Add another layer of chops and more sauce, continue until the all the chops are in the insert and be sure the top is completely covered with the green sauce.
Cook on high for 1.5 hours or low for 3-4 hours.
Serve over rice if desired.
- These Fiesta Pork Chops are cooked in a sauce with only 3 ingredients.
- Salsa Verde---green salsa found in the Mexican aisle.
- Green enchilada sauce---found in the same aisle in a can.
- Cream of Chicken Soup---a crock pot staple ingredient.
- Pork chops tend to dry out fast. These are best when cooked on high for 1.5 hours or low for 3-4 hours.
- If you have thick cut pork chops, you may need to cook a bit longer.
Calories: 280kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 958mg | Potassium: 562mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 523IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg