Healthy Air Fryer Zucchini
With five simple ingredients, it's easy to prepare Healthy Air Fryer Zucchini. In just ten minutes in the air fryer, you'll have a crisp-tender zucchini side dish that pairs perfectly with almost any entree.
Servings: 6 servings
- 4 medium zucchini
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
Quarter zucchini lengthwise and then cut in half.
In a bowl, whisk olive oil, garlic powder, salt and thyme; add zucchini and stir to coat.
Cook in a preheated 400 degree F air fryer for approximately 10 minutes or until golden brown and crisp-tender. Be sure to shake or stir the zucchini every few minutes.
- I used 4 medium sized zucchini. Don't use large zucchini since the they so many seeds.
- To cut the zucchini, cut in half longways; then cut in half again. If the sticks are long, cut them in half too.
- The sky is the limit for seasoning options: try dried basil, parsley or oregano. Or use 1 teaspoon fresh thyme if you have it on hand.
- Avocado oil could be substituted for olive oil.
- If you like a more-crisp texture, cook a few minutes less. On the flip side, if you like a softer zucchini texture, air fry for a few minutes longer.
- Love zucchini? Try Mom's Perfect Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread.
Calories: 44kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 108mg | Potassium: 341mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 261IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg