Stir Fried Italian Zucchini
With six simple ingredients and a large skillet, you can make Stir Fried Italian Zucchini, the perfect side dish for almost any dinner.
Prep Time5 minutes mins
Cook Time15 minutes mins
Total Time20 minutes mins
Course: Side Dish
Keyword: arbonne 30 day challenge recipes, Arbonne recipes, clean eating recipe, easy zucchini recipes, sauteed zucchini, stir fried italian zucchini, stir fried zucchini
- 2 oblong zucchini
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning blend
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt (or Pink Himalayan Salt)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Slice washed zucchini into thin slices.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; stir fry zucchini, stirring occasionally until it reaches your desired texture. (see notes)
Add minced garlic, and continue to saute for an additional 30-60 seconds.
Drain zucchini onto a paper-towel lined plate. Sprinkle with mixture of Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- The end outcome of this Stir Fried Italian Zucchini is in your hands. If you prefer a soft zucchini (I do), then saute for 10-15 minutes or until nicely browned and falling apart. Some people prefer a crisp-tender zucchini. In that case, saute for approximately 5 minutes before adding the garlic.
- Make your own Italian Seasoning blend by combining oregano, rosemary, basil and/or thyme.
- Substitute any of your favorite seasonings for Italian seasoning if desired.
- This recipe can easily follow a clean-eating diet or be a part of a 30 day clean eating challenge such as Arbonne 30 days to healthy eating. To make it clean, use all organic ingredients and substitute Pink Himalayan Salt for seas salt.
- Try our Spicy Roasted Zucchini for a new spin.
- The nutritional information below is auto-calculated and can vary depending on the products used.
Calories: 162kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 437mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg