Cocoa Dusted Almond with Protein Powder
Cocoa Dusted Almonds with Protein Powder will remind you of your favorite snack without the added sugar. When the hunger-pain hits, grab a handful of these healthy treats.
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 1 heaping teaspoon organic coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate protein powder
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch Himalayan Pink Salt
Combine chocolate protein powder, ground cinnamon and Himalayan Pink Salt in a small bowl.
Melt coconut oil in a microwave bowl until liquid form. This should only take a few seconds in the microwave.
Pour melted coconut oil over almonds; stir until all almonds are completely coated.
Pour protein powder mixture over almonds, and stir until almonds are evenly coated.
- I used chocolate flavored protein powder. Feel free to use your favorite flavor to mix things up.
- For more cinnamon-flavored almonds, use 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- To follow the Arbonne 30 Days to Healthy Living Plan, use raw almonds, organic coconut oil, organic ground cinnamon, and Himalayan Pink Salt.
- For another 30 day clean eating recipe, try our Sauteed Swiss Chard and White Beans.
Calories: 218kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 15mg | Potassium: 279mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 118mg | Iron: 1mg