Pork Ramen Dinner
Pork Ramen Dinner is an easy stir-fry skillet meal that can be on the table in twenty minutes. Budget friendly ramen packets are transformed into a delicious and nutritious meal.
- 4 Tablespoons vegetable oil (divided)
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin or pork loin roast, cut thin
- 1 red pepper, cut into thin slices
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup carrots, diced thin
- 3 packages pork ramen noodles (seasoning packets removed and set aside)
- 3 Tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 3 cups water
In a large skillet, heat 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil over medium high heat.
Add peppers, broccoli and carrots and stir fry for 3-4 minutes.
Move the veggies to the side of the pan; add additional 1 Tablespoon of oil and heat.
Add the pork to the center and stir fry until browned (just a couple minutes).
Add water, soy sauce, ramen noodles and 2 ramen seasoning packets and mix everything together.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat to a simmer and cook until noodles are tender, approximately 3-4 minutes.
Taste before serving. If you prefer more flavor or salt, add the last ramen seasoning packet.
- This is a one pan skillet meal recipe. What's that mean? Everything is cooked and served from one pan which equals less clean up!
- Cut the pork very thin for a quick pork stir fry with noodles.
- Swap in or out your favorite stir fry vegetables.
- Snow Peas
- Red, green, orange or yellow peppers
- Green Onions
- Water chestnuts
- For a soupier pork ramen dinner, add more water to the skillet.
- I suggest using low sodium soy sauce. If you are using the regular type, start with a little less to avoid a too salty stir fry.
- The packets that come with the ramen are very salty. I use only use 2 of the 3 packets in the meal. Feel free to add the third packet after tasting the dinner if you prefer more flavor or salt.
- If you can't find pork ramen, try using the chicken or beef varieties.
- Love skillet meals? Try our Smoked Sausage and Cabbage Dinner, Skillet Pizza Casserole and Jambalaya with leftover ham.
Calories: 414kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 1218mg | Potassium: 701mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 4279IU | Vitamin C: 40mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 3mg