Oreo Fluff is a fail-proof dessert that pleases all crowds. Instant vanilla pudding and Cool Whip give a light, creamy texture while the combination of Oreo cookies and cream cheese lend to a decadent, rich flavor. Put them together and you've got a home-run dessert.
- 2 (3.4 oz.) boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 package Oreos, crushed
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
In a large bowl, combine dry pudding mix and milk; whisk for 2 minutes. Let pudding set up (approximately 5 minutes).
Using a mixer, cream softened cream cheese, softened butter and powdered sugar until smooth and lump-free.
Mix the pudding mixture and cream mixture together; add 1 package crushed Oreo cookies, stir to combine.
Fold in Cool Whip.
Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- I used regular Oreo Cookies but Double Stuffed would work too!
- For a lighter version of Oreo Cookie Salad, use Fat Free Cool Whip, Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding and skim milk.
- I love Dirt Pudding, but this easy no bake dessert is a tie with my family when it comes to deliciousness.
- To easily crush up the cookies, try pulsing in a food processor.
- Cookies and Cream salad can be made the night before to save time.
Calories: 433kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 425mg | Potassium: 188mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 52g | Vitamin A: 415IU | Calcium: 114mg | Iron: 3mg