Hawaiian Glazed Chicken
Hawaiian Glazed Chicken is an easy oven-baked recipe using minimal ingredients. Use this sweet, sticky sauce on chicken wings or legs for a family-pleasing meal.
- 8 ounces Thousand Island Dressing
- 6 ounces apricot preserves
- 1 pkg dry onion soup mix
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 16-20 chicken wings
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Arrange chicken wings in a single layer in the prepared dish.
In a small bowl, mix dressing, preserves, soup mix and soy sauce; pour over wings.
Baked uncovered for 50 minutes Once or twice, spoon the sauce over the wings during baking to baste.
Optional: broil the chicken wings for 1 to 2 minutes at the end of baking for a stickier glaze.
- Start with completely thawed chicken for these sticky baked chicken wings.
- Chicken wings, legs, breasts or thighs can be used in sticky glazed chicken; just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- Substitute French Dressing for Thousand Island dressing or peach preserves for apricot if desired.
- Baste the chicken once or twice during baking.
- For a stickier texture, broil the chicken for 1 to 2 minutes at the very end of baking. Be sure to watch it to ensure it doesn't burn.
- Have leftover Thousand Island Dressing? Use it in Frisco Melt Hamburger Helper or Frisco Melt Tater Tot Casserole.
Calories: 495kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 556mg | Potassium: 262mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 326IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 2mg