White Chocolate Peanut Clusters
White Chocolate Peanut Clusters are a no bake peanut butter candy recipe that can be completed in less than 15 minutes. The white chocolate peanut butter base coats a crunchy combination of peanuts and Rice Krispies that perfectly complements slightly melted mini marshmallows.
Servings: 16 cookies
- 1 pound white almond bark
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
Using a microwave-safe bowl, break up the white almond bark into pieces, and microwave at 30 second intervals stirring in between until the bark is melted and smooth.
Add peanut butter and stir until completely incorporated.
Stir in peanuts and Rice Krispies, and then stir in marshmallows last.
Drop by spoonfuls onto parchment paper; let harden.
Store in an airtight container on the counter or in the refrigerator.
- Cookies from Heaven are a fast peanut butter candy recipe. Start to finish, these can be completed in less than 15 minutes.
- When melting the white almond bark, break up the pieces into a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave at 30 second intervals. Be sure to stir in between so it does not burn.
- Instead of using the microwave, you can put the almond bark in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish in a 250 degree F oven until melted.
- Stir the marshmallows in last to the warm white chocolate peanut butter mixture so that they do not melt.
- Store these white chocolate peanut butter clusters in an airtight container or in the refrigerator.
- Salted or dry roasted peanuts can be used.
- Double White Chocolate Peanut Clusters recipe if a bigger batch is desired.
- If you love peanut butter, try our Peanut Butter Cornflake Cookies and our Scotcheroos.
Calories: 281kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Sodium: 64mg | Potassium: 123mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 175IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg