Quick Crock Pot Pulled Pork
Quick Crock Pot Pulled Pork is a 3-ingredient entree that can be tossed in the slow cooker in a matter of minutes. This simple meal packs a flavor punch with perfectly seasoned pork that's tossed in your favorite barbecue sauce.
- 3-4 pound pork loin roast (with fat on top)
- 1 ounce Dry Onion Soup Mix
- Bottled BBQ Sauce (your favorite)
Add pork loin roast to the slow cooker insert fat side up.
Sprinkle dry onion soup mix over top
Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 8-10 hours or until it easily shreds with 2 forks. Do not overcook.
Shred the pork with 2 forks; return to the insert with the cooking juices.
Add your favorite bottled BBQ sauce to your desired sauciness. I like to use about half a bottle.
- I use a pork loin roast for this crock pot pulled pork. Try to find a cut of meat that has a layer of fat on top. Put it in the crock pot with the fat on top so that it renders out as it cooks for a moist pulled pork.
- If your cut of pork doesn't have fat, add a 1/2 cup water to the pork.
- This is a saucy pulled pork recipe. Try using a Crock Pot Liner for easy cleanup.
- Do not overcook the pork! Cook until it comes apart easily with two forks.
- Add as much or as little bottled barbecue sauce as you like. If you like it saucy, add more. If you prefer more pork flavor, add less. It's your preference.
- Looking for a pulled pork recipe for the oven? Try this one!
Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 107mg | Sodium: 368mg | Potassium: 662mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg