Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cocktail - An Easy Fireball Cocktail Recipe
What do you get when you combine Bailey's Irish Cream, Fireball Cinnamon Whisky and milk? The result is a Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cocktail that will go down smooth as an evening nightcap.
Servings: 1 drink
- 1/2 cup Baileys
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
Add ice to a glass.
Mix together milk, Baileys Irish Cream and Fireball Whisky. Pour over ice.
Optional: Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- 3 Ingredient cocktails are the best, and this Cinnamon Toast Crunch Drink fits that bill.
- Use whatever type of milk you prefer - whole, 2%, skim, oat milk, almond milk, half and half or heavy cream (if you are going for decadence).
- Baileys Irish Cream is a alcoholic whiskey with flavors of cocoa and and cream.
- Fireball Cinnamon Whisky is an alcohol that is intensely sweet and full of cinnamon flavor.
- This is a beefed up version of our favorite Baileys Milk recipe. We also have a Chocolate Baileys Recipe.
- To keep your cocktail cold longer, try using large ice cubes. You can find these special ice cube trays on Amazon.
- Make this cocktail a shot instead of a mixed drink. Simply mix equal parts Fireball Whisky and Baileys Irish Cream in a shot glass to make a Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot.