Cranberry Moscow Mule
What do you get when you combine a traditional Cape Codder and a Moscow Mule? The marriage is a perfect Cranberry Moscow Mule made with only 4 simple ingredients.
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1-2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup ginger beer
- Use whatever vodka you prefer. I love love love Titos brand.
- If you want to take down the calories, use a cranberry juice cocktail for this cranberry Moscow mule.
- For the lime juice, fresh limes are the most flavorful but nobody is judging you if you buy a carton of lime juice that can be kept in the refrigerator.
- For these cranberry ginger cocktails, start with 1 teaspoon lime juice and add more if desired.
- Traditional copper mule cups can be found almost anywhere like these on Amazon.
- Love cranberry juice? Try our Jalapeno Cape Codders and Hot Cranberry Punch.