Hot Cranberry Punch
Hot Cranberry punch is a non alcoholic hot punch recipe that blends cranberry, apple and orange juices with fall spices for the perfect holiday beverage.
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 2 cups apple juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
Mix all ingredients in a large saucepan.
Heat over medium high heat until just boiling.
Pour into cups and add marshmallows if desired.
- I used 100% Cranberry Juice as opposed to cranberry juice cocktail. It's fine to to use the cocktail but you might not need as much maple syrup.
- If you prefer a sweeter hot cranberry juice recipe, add additional maple syrup.
- Be sure to use real maple syrup in this hot punch recipe.
- This Thanksgiving orange hot drink is perfectly pink and goes great along a Thanksgiving or Christmas feast.
- I love that this a non alcoholic punch recipe, but you can absolutely make this an alcoholic beverage by adding vodka or spiced rum.
- The original spiced cranberry punch recipe suggests topping with marshmallows before serving. You can also add a cinnamon stick and fresh cranberries or orange slices if desired.
- Ground cloves is one of the flavors of this drink. If you've never used them, then you are missing out on a great fall flavor.
- Try our Friendship Tea for another warm drink option.
Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 263mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 145IU | Vitamin C: 35mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1mg