Leftover Thanksgiving Crescent Casserole
Leftover Thanksgiving Crescent Casserole takes all your favorite holiday leftovers and creates a brand new delicious meal. Use up that leftover turkey, cranberry sauce and dressing by stuffing it in a canned crescent roll and baking in a yummy sauce of leftover gravy and milk.
- Up to 2 cups leftover turkey, diced
- 1 package refrigerator crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup leftover cranberry relish or sauce
- 1/2 cup leftover stuffing or dressing
- Up to 2 cups leftover gravy
- 1/4 cup milk
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8 x 8 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Unfold refrigerator crescents. Smear with desired amount of cranberry sauce (1 to 3 teaspoons).
Add diced turkey and leftover stuffing, approximately 1 heaping teaspoon each.
Roll up crescents and arrange in baking dish.
Heat milk and leftover gravy; pour over crescents.
Bake for 30-40 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.
- This recipe is inspired by a blog favorite - Chicken Crescent Bake.
- These crescents are completely customizable. Stuff with a combination of leftover turkey, cranberry sauce, dressing, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, etc.
- Resist the urge to over-stuff these leftover turkey crescents.
- Depending on the how thick your leftover gravy is, you may want to dilute it with a little more or a little less than the 1/4 cup milk. If it's super thick, go up to a 1/2 cup.
- If you don't have leftover gravy, substitute it for a 10.5 ounce can of cream of chicken soup. Be sure to still dilute it with warm milk. Looking for some more leftover turkey recipes? Here's a whole post dedicated to just that!
Calories: 152kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 290mg | Potassium: 24mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 59IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg