Sneaky Pete Drink
Looking for a party cocktail recipe? This large quantity Sneaky Pete Drink is just the solution. It's sweet and slushy and serves a crowd. Make it ahead, and store in the freezer for your next party.
- 2 quarts Cranberry Juice cocktail
- 12 ounces frozen concentrated lemonade, thawed
- 12 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 quart 7-up
- 1 quart Fresca
- 1 quart Vodka
- 1 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar
Mix all ingredients.
Pour into a large container, and freeze until solid.
Scoop out into a cup, and drink as it thaws.
- This sneaky pete drink recipe makes a large quantity (almost 6 quarts), making it the perfect party cocktail.
- Sneaky Pete drink is a vodka slush. Allow it to sit in the freezer overnight to freeze.
- Don't let it thaw before serving. Pull it out of the freezer, scoop out the slush and serve.
- White Rum could be swapped for vodka in this sneaky pete cocktail.
- Fresca is a grapefruit flavored soda.
- You can buy the perfect freezing vessels like the one shown above at restaurant warehouses.
- This is best served with a straw! Try these cute reusable ones that are good for the environment.
- Try some more of our favorite drinks---Amaretto Pina Colada, Bailey's Milk, Dirty White Russian, and Jalapeno Cranberry Vodka.