Impossible Pumpkin Pie
If you are looking for a fail-proof pumpkin pie that is perfectly spiced and dense, then look no farther than our Impossible Pumpkin Pie recipe. This is a vintage recipe that features Bisquick. Blend all the ingredients together in one-step, pour into a pie plate, and the rest is magic. No pie crust required.
- 3 eggs
- 15 ounces solid pack pumpkin
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 4 ounces water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a deep dish 10-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine all ingredients; beat at medium speed until completely combined.
Pour into prepared pie plate.
Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until set in the center.
- What is an impossible pie? It's a super easy pie that magically forms its own crust. Back in the day, the Bisquick company printed the recipes on the back of the box.
- Looking for an airy and light version of pumpkin pie? Try Grandma's Pumpkin Chiffon Pie.
- The best part of this pie is that you toss all the ingredients together in the mixer. One step and done.
- Not sure what 4 ounces of water is? Here's a trick. Pour the 12 ounce can of evaporated milk into a liquid measure and add enough water to make 2 cups.
- No pie crust is required for this pie.
- Bisquick Impossible Pumpkin Pie is flavored with a blend of ground cloves, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. In a pinch, you can leave out one or two of these, just double the others.
- Pumpkin pie spice could also be substituted for the four spices this recipe calls for.
- Be sure to use a deep dish, 10-inch pie pan so it doesn't over flow.
- To be safe, put a pan underneath the pie in the oven to catch overflow.
Calories: 205kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 313mg | Potassium: 273mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 8463IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 150mg | Iron: 1mg