Crock Pot Pork Roast with Gravy
Our version of Crock Pot Pork Roast with Gravy only has 3 ingredients---pork roast, cream of mushroom soup, and condensed French Onion Soup.
Servings: 8 people
- 3-5 pound pork roast ( pork shoulder, pork butt or Boston butt)
- 10.5 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 10.5 ounces condensed French Onion Soup
Mix together cream of mushroom soup and condensed French Onion Soup.
Optional step: dredge thawed pork roast in 1/2 cup flour that has been seasoned with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Brown all sides of pork in a skillet of hot vegetable oil.
If you do not brown the roast, season all sides with salt and pepper.
Add pork roast to slow cooker insert. Pour soup mixture over top.
Cook on low for 8-12 hours or high for 5-6 hours or until the pork is fork tender.
- This is a 3 ingredient pork roast recipe; however, there is an option for additional flavor if desired. Try dredging the pork roast in flour seasoned with salt and pepper. Brown the roast in oil in a skillet on all sides. This will make a more flavorful pork roast; however, it is not mandatory.
- Thaw the pork roast before adding to the slow cooker.
- For easy clean-up, use a slow cooker liner.
- A typical pork roast weighs 3-5 pounds (thanks Mom for that info).
- For a 3-5 pound pork roast, it will take approximately 5-6 hours on high or 8-10 hours on low to get the pork roast to the fork tender stage.
- This slow cooker pork roast with gravy is perfect to make on the weekend, and then put in the refrigerator for later in the week. Keep all the gravy from the crock pot to keep the pork moist.
- Try our other pork recipes including Sweet and Sour Pork, Grilled Pork Shoulder Steak, Oven Pulled Pork, and Mom's Pork Ribs.
Calories: 190kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 535mg | Potassium: 566mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 2mg