Easy Crock Pot Chicken Chili is made with four ingredients and can be customized to fit your family’s tastes, including how much heat is preferred.
You know it is a good recipe when it’s shared from a friend of a friend and they serve it at every family gathering. That is the case with this Easy Crock Pot Chicken Chili. It is definitely a tried and true recipe that is sure to please!
Easy Crock Pot Chicken Chili
With just four simple ingredients, this Easy Crock Pot Chicken Chili recipe is one that you can easily customize in several different ways.
The recipe calls from Randall Great Northern Beans but if you have another type of preferred bean, just be sure you use a 48 ounce jar of fully cooked, ready to eat beans and do not drain them.
Use skinless, boneless chicken breast or thighs depending on your preference.
Do you or your family like a bit more heat in your chili? Switch out the Monterey Jack cheese with a Monterey Jack cheese with jalapenos.
It doesn’t matter what kind of salsa you use either so if your family has a favorite brand, style or flavor, use it!
You have so many options to make this chili your own!
Serve this slow cooker chicken chili with tortilla chips or crackers.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1 (48 oz.) jar Randall Great Northern Beans, undrained
- 1 (24 oz.) jar salsa
- 1 (8 oz.) block Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- Put chicken and salsa in Crock Pot.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred or cube.
- Add chicken,back to the salsa in the crock pot; also add beans and cheese.
- Cook for an additional 30 minutes to an hour.
- Stir up to incorporate melted cheese.
Referral links are used in this post.